Monday, September 10, 2012

Blogging Debut

Hello!  This is my very first attempt ever at a blog.  Please be kind as you peruse my words.

Some quick details:

  • Our faculty meeting/insurance meeting is this Thursday, September 13.  There are going to be several changes in our benefits program.
  • I am putting together the package for the teachers in Afghanistan.  Some ideas of what to bring are at Ideas for Afghanistan Care Packages.  The box is on the counter in the office.
  • Don't forget about the $35 refrigerator licenses.  Give your money to Rosa, and she will give you a receipt.
  • Our staff development on September 28 will focus on Conscious Discipline and a model to gradually implement it at Morales.


Morales has had a smooth start this year.  I've been especially excited by the literacy friendly environments you've created in your classrooms.  Today I'm going to focus on the cool anchor charts I've seen in your classrooms.






This isn't all of the charts I've seen.  I tried to give you a variety.  Please take a gallery walk around the building to look at your colleagues' charts.  I've seen some excellent ones, and I know you rotate them in your classrooms.

1 comment: